Conquering Lyme Disease: Science Bridges the Great Divide
- by Brian A. Fallon (Author) - 2018
Lyme: The First Epidemic of Climate Change
- by Mary Beth Pfeiffer (Author) - 2018
Lyme Disease: Why It's Spreading, How It Makes You Sick, and What to Do about It
- by Alan G. Barbour (Author) - 2015
- by David Skidmore (Author & Illustrator) - 2015
Lyme Disease: The Ecology of a Complex System
- by Richard Ostfeld (Author) - 2012
Cure Unknown: Inside the Lyme Epidemic (Hardcover)
- by Pamela Weintraub (Author) - 2008
Bull's Eye: Unraveling the Medical Mystery of Lyme Disease (Paperback)
- by Jonathan A. Edlow (Author) – 2004
Ticks Off! Controlling Ticks That Transmit Lyme Disease on Your Property (Paperback)
- by Patrick, Ph.D. Guilfoile (Author) - 2004
The Widening Circle: A Lyme Disease Pioneer Tells Her Story (Hardcover)
- by Polly Murray (Author) - 1996
Educational Multimedia Resources on Lyme Disease
- Brochures, books, DVD's from the Lyme Disease Association, Inc.
- Video and Powerpoint for Kids from the Lyme Disease Association (LDA) and the University of Medicine & Dentistry of NJ School of Public Health
- Information on tick-identification and testing from the University of Rhode Island's Tick Encounter Resource Center
- Educational videos on Tick-borne diseases by Elizabeth Maloney, MD from the Partnership for Tick-Borne Diseases Education
Videos About Lyme Disease
In 2016, the Government of Canada held a federally-mandated conference in Ottawa Canada in order to develop strategies to help prevent and reduce Lyme disease-related health risks. Brian Fallon, MD from Columbia University presented a clinical overview of the history of Lyme disease and a review of the U.S. Clinical Trials. Dr.Raymond Dattwyler from NY Medical College presented on diagnostic testing. Dr. Ying Zhang from Johns Hopkins presented a lecture on Persister Borrelia. See below for these presentations.
Dr. Fallon discusses his book, Conquering Lyme Disease: Science Bridges the Great Divide.
Brief History of Lyme Disease and Review of US Clinical Trials: Brian Fallon, MD
Challenges of Post Treatment Lyme Disease Syndrome; Will Persister Drugs Help Cure: Ying Zhang, MD PhD
Laboratory Diagnostics of Lyme Disease, Past, Present, Future: Raymond J. Dattwyler, MD
Columbia University and the Lyme and Tick-Borne Diseases Research Center are not responsible for the contents of any links, books, or DVDs listed on this page. The responsibility for content rests with the organizations/authors who are providing the information.